Are your products 100% natural?
Yes, all our products are made with premium natural ingredients. Everything from the essential oils to the herbs and clays are bought from distributors that source the ingredients naturally and sustainably. Our skincare and soaps are scented and coloured with ingredients that not only are 100% natural, but improve the overall product itself. We do not believe in using artificial dyes, fragrances, preservatives, or anything synthetic.
Are your products organic?
Though we use mostly organic ingredients in our products, our products themselves are not certified Organic. The organic ingredients we use are certified USDA Organic. Please check the back of our labels and/or the product's ingredient menu online to see which ingredients are organic denoted by the asterisk (*) mark.
What is the Batch Date and what is the shelf life of your ingredients?
The Batch Date on all our products is the birth date of when they were made. We suggest using all products within 6 months of the Batch Date for the most effective usage, though the actual product will last approximately a year. Our soaps, however, will last at least 2 years from the Batch Date if not more! We don't believe in the use of preservatives in our products to ensure the safest and healthiest application.
How are your products packed?
We fully believe in recycling. Your package will most likely come in a reused cardboard box with recycled packing materials we've saved from previous parcels. You might find evidence of old magazine or newspaper pages we've scrunched up to keep your products in tact. If your package arrives a bit "ugly" looking, we're sorry about that. But it's not what is on the outside that counts, it's about the awesome products on the inside. :)
My package came with damaged items!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! In the event that this happens, which should be never, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a picture of the package and items. We will rectify the situation as quickly as we can because you are our number one priority!
How are your products shipped?
Our products are packaged and shipped in a box to ensure safe delivery. We ship all over the world via USPS, UPS, or FedEx depending on location. Please use the calculated shipping application at checkout to see how much shipping will cost for you. Prices vary depending on how far the package is going! Any other questions? Please shoot us an email at email@example.com for more information. Thanks!
I'm shipping to an international address. Is there anything I should know before I purchase?
International customs may charge you a customs or duty fee, in which we have no control over. We have no way of foreseeing how much the cost might be as our shipping rates only cover shipping to your country. Flynn & King does not cover the customs or duty fees as that will be your responsibility to pay once the package arrives in your country. We advise you contact your local post office to see how much this rate may be (if any) before purchasing.
Hi, I'm a business owner and would like to carry your line in our store.
Sweet! Glad you like us. We'd love to work with you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thanks!
Your products sound like magic! Can they really cure all my problems?
Whoa there, friend. While our products are freaking awesome and the formulations are intended to help certain areas, they're not intended to be a cure-all. For that purpose, please consider the following disclaimers:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Flynn&King is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Our products are made in a facility that handles nut-related ingredients so please remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Keep products out of sunlight and do not use products on babies, children, or pets.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult a doctor before using any of our products.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.